Center for Sustainable Materials Chemistry (CSMC) Innovation Webinar Series
INNOVATION AND INNOVATORS... Providing Solutions for People and the Planet
The Center for Sustainable Materials Chemistry (CSMC) at Oregon State University is pleased to bring you the Innovation Webinar Series.
Funded through grants from the National Science Foundation and ONAMI, this FREE series is being developed in conjunction with the NCIIA and ecosVC with the aim of providing STEM graduate students, faculty and post docs with knowledge on the rewards and benefits of learning the language of innovation—and the skills to translate their research into solutions to the challenges facing people and the planet!
So stay tuned and JOIN US for FREE three times per year as we explore a range of topics and hear what it takes to be successful—and what pitfalls to avoid from experts including investors, entrepreneurs, large companies, attorneys, tech transfer officers and more!
- 2013 CSMC Innovation Webinar Series - register now!
- 02/21/2013 - "Publish vs. patent and its effect on your career"
- 2012 CSMC Innovation Webinar Series - full recordings available online
- 02/02/2012 - "Intellectual Property, Tech Transfer and YOU"
- 05/17/2012 - "Where to take my career - A start-up or an established company?"
- 09/20/2012 - "Government grants for translating research to innovations"
- CSMC Kickoff - full recordings available online